Business Continuity and Pandemic Planning
The COVID-19 pandemic is rattling communities and financial institutions throughout the world. Your business continuity plan has been waiting for this moment. Those years of careful planning, proactive training, and thorough testing are paying off.
However robust your previous planning efforts were, the current situation has undoubtedly raised new concerns and caused you to rethink some decisions. You may be worried about access to clean branches, reassigning duties of employees who are ill or under quarantine, communicating with uncertain customers, and a myriad of additional new issues.
In the midst of a pandemic, this is the perfect time to review and update your business continuity plan. You can benefit from internal observations along with the local and global revelations of other institutions.
- What business continuity considerations should you address?
- What is the best process to ensure business continuity?
- How can you test your continuity plan?
- What steps must you take to plan for a pandemic?
- How should you handle ACH processing during a disaster or pandemic?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar purchase. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, please email us at [email protected].