Earn your Blockchain Technology Certification.
Guide blockchain and cryptocurrency use in your institution.
Blockchain and cryptocurrency are proving to be disruptive to the banking industry. As put by the Harvard Business Review, “Blockchain will do to the financial system what the Internet did to media.”
As this technology continues to spread and mature, you need to understand the ramifications of blockchain and develop well-informed strategies around it.
Our Blockchain Technology Certification will enable you to establish a high-level understanding of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. This introductory session is suitable for beginners and intermediate-level participants.
In addition to enabling you to guide blockchain and cryptocurrency use at your organization, earning this certification will help you personally:
- Confirm your in-depth knowledge of these latest technologies.
- Accelerate your career.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Just a sampling of what this certification will cover:
Session 1 (Tuesday, February 4)
- What is the blockchain?
- What is cryptocurrency?
- How does blockchain technology work?
- What are the origins of blockchain and cryptocurrency? How are they related?
- How does cryptocurrency differ from fiat currency?
- What are the unique characteristics of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency that make them valuable?
- What is Bitcoin?
- What are Bitcoin’s current and future use cases?
- How does cryptocurrency mining work?
Session 2 (Thursday, February 6)
- What is Ethereum?
- What are smart contracts? How do they work?
- What is Decentralized Finance (DeFi)? How can it impact banking?
- What are ICOs, STOs, and IEOs?
- How can blockchain change most aspects of financial services?
- Clearance and settlement systems
- Loans and credit
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar purchase. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, please email us at [email protected].