Being Proactive in Managing the Loan Portfolio in the COVID-19 Crisis
The COVID-19 crisis is dramatically affecting your customers now. You can provide the leadership and tools to help them gain confidence, financially survive the pandemic, and embark upon a stable path to recovery.
At the same time, you need to manage your loan portfolio proactively. It is critical to develop risk management strategies that account for the pandemic and the resulting current regulatory guidelines.
- How can you identify customers financially affected by COVID-19?
- What are the current regulatory guidelines?
- What policies and procedures will help your customers survive the depth and duration of the crisis?
- What risk management strategies should you implement?
- How can you accurately grade loans?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar purchase. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, please email us at [email protected].