Basic Personal & Business Tax Return Analysis
Personal and business tax returns can reveal a great deal about prospective borrowers and current clients. You need to interpret tax returns accurately for both commercial and consumer lending purposes.
While reviewing the tax forms, it is helpful for you to understand cash flow analysis, related tax issues, and tax updates.
- What is the basic structure of the personal 1040 federal tax returns?
- What is the structure of business tax returns?
- How can you determine cash flow from tax forms?
- How do the recent changes to the tax code affect your clients?
- How can data from tax returns be used to market your bank’s services?
- How can you identify fraudulent tax filings?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].