Duration: Scheduled for 90 minutes including question and answer session.
Presenter(s): Kenneth Agle, president of AdvisX
Price:$299.00, download includes full audio presentation, question and answer session, and presentation slides.
Who Should Attend? BSA Certification Holders in the 2nd Year of Continuing Education
BSA Certification for Second Year continuing education expands in greater depth BSA/AML and OFAC issues building on the foundational elements presented under the 1st year certification. This specialized course for the 2nd year continuing education focuses on key issues presented as part of your initial Certification, updates information with changes in law, regulation and best practices, and provides the opportunity to move further beyond the basics and into greater depth on those areas where exposure is increasing.
The live webinar provides an opportunity to ask questions directly at the conclusion of the presentation. Those taking the recorded versions may submit questions via email which will be addressed by our instructor.
Please join Ken Agle, president, AdvisX, as he guides you through this update and expansion of BSA/AML topics as part of your second year continuing education requirement to provide guidance as to what you need to know and do to maximize your effectiveness and stay ahead of regulatory expectations as a BSA/AML Certified Compliance Officer.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Expanded topics for 2nd year attendees include:
- • Expanded discussion on BSA/AML Systems and the role of internal validation and external validation with expanded presentation on the merits and problems of AML systems.
- The challenge and role of enhanced due diligence and what must be done to reduce regulatory criticisms in this key area.
- Greater coverage of SAR narrative write-up principles and examples.
- OFAC Systems and why they too need validation testing.
- Key areas where procedural documentation is a must (alert analysis and case investigation, SAR filing/non-filing decisions, etc.) and sample language for those areas.
- Examples of transactional activity and how decisioning requires documentation support that is in line with that decisioning.
- AND MUCH MORE!
YOUR CONFERENCE LEADER
Your conference leader for "BSA/AML Certification Customized Update for 2nd Year Continuing Education" is Kenneth Agle. As president of AdvisX, Mr. Agle brings over 29 years of financial institution experience covering numerous facets of financial institution operations. Mr. Agle specializes in strategic regulatory response and in developing and implementing both proactive and reactive tools and systems to preempt and resolve issues affecting today’s financial institution. Prior to his consulting experience, Mr. Agle had been a financial institution examiner with the FDIC. As a commissioned examiner, Mr. Agle was principally involved in numerous examinations, including safety and soundness, compliance, BSA, IT and trust.,/p> Please join Ken Agle, president, AdvisX, as he guides you through what you need to know and do to analyze and validate your Fair Lending program, maximize its effectiveness, minimize the resources expended, and stay ahead of regulatory expectations.
BankersWEB.com QUALITY COMMITMENT
BankersWEB, a division of DKG Media, LP, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].
CERTIFICATES OF PARTICIPATION
BankersWEB certificates of participation are available to everyone completing this webinar.