Audit 2020: A New Approach that Enhances Audit Reporting
The IIA and other industry leaders are focusing on increasing the relevance of audits. You need to ensure your practices adapt to the necessary changes in methodology and expectations.
Rather than conducting a complete overhaul and discarding years of experience, you can upgrade your current audit processes. A robust and consultative audit team must build effective relationships and apply enhanced communication skills. Auditors need to develop a legitimate understanding and focus on evidence.
What You Will Learn
- What enhanced audit practices will position your institution for the future?
- How do old processes form a strong base for a modern audit department?
- How is the Comparative Effectiveness Matrix™ a useful audit tool?
- What communication techniques make audits more effective?
- What steps should you take to be a trusted advisor?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.