Alphabet Regulations – Lending Series: The Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act and Regulation X
Financial professionals need to understand thoroughly how federal laws govern the lending process. To provide the details you need, BankersWeb has created our Alphabet Regulations Lending Series webinars.
The Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) dictates lending practices that inform and protect homebuyers. Implemented by Regulation X, this law requires financial institutions to provide advance disclosures while eliminating kickbacks and referral fees.
- What kickbacks and unearned fees does Section 8 prohibit?
- How should you structure escrow accounts?
- What homeownership counseling notice must you provide?
- What are the other requirements for servicing a mortgage loan?
- When can you commence a foreclosure action against a delinquent borrower?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar purchase. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, please email us at [email protected].