Alphabet Regulations – Lending Series: The Home Mortgage Disclosure Act and Regulation C
Financial professionals need to understand thoroughly how federal laws govern the lending process. To provide the details you need, BankersWeb has created the Alphabet Regulations Lending Series webinars.
Congress enacted the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) to identify discriminatory lending patterns and practices. Implemented by Regulation C, this law requires financial institutions to collect and report data regarding mortgages.
- How does the HMDA institutional coverage test work?
- What transactions and subject to reporting?
- What are the requirements for data collection?
- How must you record, report, and disclose HMDA data?
- What transactions are excluded from Regulation C requirements?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar purchase. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, please email us at [email protected].