Alphabet Regulations – Lending Series: The Fair Credit Reporting Act and Regulation V
Financial professionals need to understand thoroughly how federal laws govern the lending process. To provide the details you need, BankersWeb has created our Alphabet Regulations Lending Series webinars.
The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) ensures that credit reporting agencies ensure the accuracy, fairness, and privacy of information contained in their files. Implemented by Regulation V, this law requires financial institutions to maintain and report consumer information appropriately.
- What are the rules for affiliate marketing?
- How should you ensure the accuracy and integrity of the information provided to consumer reporting agencies through policies and procedures?
- What are the rules related to extending a firm offer of credit?
- What requirements apply to risk-based pricing?
- What disclosures are required?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar purchase. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, please email us at [email protected].