Alphabet Regulations – Lending Series: The Equal Credit Opportunity Act and Regulation B
Financial professionals need to understand thoroughly how federal laws govern the lending process. To provide the details you need, BankersWeb has created our Alphabet Regulations Lending Series webinars.
The Equal Credit Opportunity Act ensures that credit is available to all applicants and prevents discrimination. Implemented by Regulation B, this law requires financial institutions to adhere to specific requirements for promoting credit, rendering application decisions, and documenting transactions.
- What are the protected classifications under the ECOA?
- How must you collect information for monitoring purposes?
- What are the adverse action requirements?
- What rules exist for providing valuation copies?
- What types of valuations does Regulation B cover?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar purchase. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, please email us at [email protected].