Alphabet Regulations – Deposit Accounts and Operations Series: Truth in Savings Act and Regulation DD
Financial professionals need to understand thoroughly how federal laws govern deposit accounts and operations. To provide the details you need, BankersWeb has created our Alphabet Regulations Deposit Accounts and Operations Series webinars.
The Truth in Savings Act specifies what information financial institutions must provide to consumers regarding deposit accounts. Implemented by Regulation DD, this law requires specific initial disclosures and periodic statements.
- What disclosures must you provide for new accounts?
- What are the subsequent disclosure requirements?
- When should you send statements? What information must they contain?
- How may you advertise deposit account products?
- Are you required to provide notifications of policy changes?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar purchase. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, please email us at [email protected].