Alphabet Regulations – Deposit Accounts and Operations Series: The Expedited Funds Availability Act and Regulation CC
Financial professionals need to understand thoroughly how federal laws govern deposit accounts and operations. To provide the details you need, BankersWeb has created our Alphabet Regulations Deposit Accounts and Operations Series webinars.
The Expedited Funds Availability Act regulates how financial institutions may use deposit account holds. Implemented by Regulation CC, this law standardizes the length of time that banks and credit unions may hold deposited funds.
- When must funds be made available the next day?
- What are the general availability rules for all types of deposits?
- How should you use exception holds?
- What are the initial and subsequent disclosure requirements?
- What changes to Regulation CC are envisioned?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar purchase. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, please email us at [email protected].