Alphabet Regulations – Deposit Accounts and Operations Series: Electronic Fund Transfers Act and Regulation E
Financial professionals need to understand thoroughly how federal laws govern deposit accounts and operations. To provide the details you need, BankersWeb has created our Alphabet Regulations Deposit Accounts and Operations Series webinars.
The Electronic Fund Transfers Act establishes the rights, liabilities, and responsibilities of financial institutions that offer electronic fund transfer services. Implemented by Regulation E, this law requires disclosures and procedures that protect consumers and their funds.
- What are the disclosure requirements of Regulation E?
- What is the liability for unauthorized transactions?
- How should you resolve errors?
- What are the requirements for overdraft services?
- How must you handle gift cards?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar purchase. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, please email us at [email protected].