Advanced Tax Return Analysis for Bankers
Tax returns can offer excellent insight into the challenges, strengths, and viability of your business clients. By applying advanced analysis techniques, you can unlock the secrets hidden within the numbers.
You will likely need to delve into business owners’ personal 1040 tax returns, as well as the company returns of LLCs, S corporations, and C corporations. To discover the interconnections and their impact, you must comprehend Schedules M-1, M-2, and K-1; pass-through transactions; and other deductions.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- How does business structure affect corporate tax returns?
- What do tax returns reveal about cash flow?
- How should businesses report Section 179 depreciation? How should financial institutions handle these deductions?
- What strategies are used to report investments, their gains, and losses?
- How should businesses handle real estate, including personal residences, rentals, home offices, and 1031 tax-free exchanges?
- How are employer-provided benefits, such as qualified retirement plans and health savings accounts (HSAs), reported, and taxed?
- What are the most effective retirement planning strategies?
- How do businesses handle estate planning?
- What year-end tax strategies do companies frequently employ?
- How are changes to the tax code, including the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA), affecting business owners?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.